Gear Head Motors being pioneers of safety and reliable electric vehicles which are efficient , effective ,eco-friendly and affordable for all people and can be applied to every sector possible.
Baath Simple Hain Bro..!
We Believe In
● Community To support each other and grow together
● Connectivity Be there at every point to deliver service
● Consistency In Constant Innovation and Continuous Development
- Converted our first IC vehicle into electric
- OMNI EV (Our first Retrofitted EV)
- First Customer to GHM Works
- Converted TATA NANO into Electric
- Developed Easy to Mount Systems for Cars
- Research Started on Battery Tech
- Converted 3 Wheeler ( 7 Seater Piaggio )
- Tested 3 Wheeler ( 3 Seater)
- Started Working on Lower Voltage Ev’s
- Designed 1st e-Bike
- Partnered with Cycle Manufacturers in Ludhiana
- Built first ever ABLE 350 (Battery Operated Tricycle for specially abled people )
- COVID Happ
- Partnered with TANA ( telugu association of North america
- Delivered 60+ units
- Partnered with Telangana Govt & TVCC
- Delivered 1000+ Able 350
- Commercialized Bajaj RE Conversion KIt
- Commercialized Ape : Piaggio : Mahindra : Loader Conversion KIt
- Launched Made For Earth Campaign
- MFE MODEL -L
- MFE MODEL -I
- MFE MODEL -F
- MFE MODEL -E
- S2E Model S X Y
- Launched Dash App ( Community of EV’s)
- Started Research On Solid State Battery
- Conceptualizing 4 Wheeler EV
Technology as a Service.
We believe that India as a country is an emerging manufacturing nation where products are made in India but are applied globally.
With our strong tech team we have proven we can build tech that is not only disruptive but v ni ery feasible in Commercial and Industrial applications.
We believe this simple funda of constant Innovation with robust technology will always win the market.
How we do it?
We understand partners requirements to the core and design right solutions
Based on our partners requirements we build robust technology based solutions
We become your Technology Partners and handle your entire supply chain management lessen your Ops burdane